Subject: color X11R6 ECS
To: Netbsd-Amiga List <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alan Kelm <>
List: amiga
Date: 01/26/1995 16:22:36
Stuart Park <>  wrote:

> (my only gripe, and it is a very small one, is not being able to get
> colour while running X11R6.. but this is because I only have the
> standard ECS, no graphics card.  Oh well, can't have perfection. :) )

But you can get an ECS color server under X11R6.  I picked one up in
December from  It was called Xamiga24,  and it
did fine as a color server under X11R6 on my ECS A3000.  I only managed to
use it when logged in as super-user,  but it worked fine.

I'm not sure if Xamiga24 is still on regensburg,  but if you can't find
it there,  you can get it off my machine:  pub/bsd/X/Xamiga24.gz

:  Alan Kelm                                   :
:  Department of Mathematics and Statistics,  University of Ottawa,  Canada. :