Subject: BFFS problems
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen Champion <steve@eth217.hampshire.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 01/26/1995 12:17:03
	I thought that BFFS 1.4 would fix the problem, but I just upgraded, and
it didn't.  I'm not sure who's working on it these days, so I thought I'd send
it to the list.

	When I mount /home (sd1g) as HOME: under AmigaDos, I can access all of
it's files except /home/pub.  The only difference between this and any of the
user directories there is that /home/pub has a link (/pub) pointing to it.
No enforcer hit - I just can't read it.
	If I cd HOME:pub, it looks like I'm in HOME:, but if I cd pub again,
I get an error.  Under BFFS 1.3, I couldn't cd HOME:pub at all.

	It's not a major problem for me, but it means that my uni-regensburg
mirror is inaccessible when I'm running ADos.

--
//  Stephen Champion                   Amiga 3000/25    NetBSD 1.0
//  schampion@hampshire.edu            Binary Arithmetic Student