Subject: Weekly crash report ;) :(
To: NetBSD list <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@muikku.jmp.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 01/26/1995 09:23:14
Another complete lockup on A3000/NetBSD 1.0.  When I logged off last night,
everything was working fine - when I woke up at 2AM, the machine was dead.
Boy, I just love rebooting the system in the middle of the night... :-(

Gurus, have you got any idea of where the crash could happen?  Normally,
when the machine crashs, you would get a message to the console, right?
I never get any kind of messages, it just locks up and sits there until
I reboot. :-(

Well, I'll try to do some kind of bug hunting next weekend, but with my
knowledge about the kernel AND 24 megs of sources, it's pretty hopeless..

I love NetBSD, but I really want it to be stable..  If anyone wants to
help me with the kernel, please e-mail.

  Jukka Marin

--

| Mail:  Jukka Marin         |     E-Mail:           jmarin@muikku.jmp.fi |
|        Metsurintie 17 B 8  |     FAX/voice:        +358 71 283 2793     |