Subject: Re: NetBSD on Aminet?
To: Constantin Gonzalez <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: amiga
Date: 01/22/1995 15:57:22
> But then: Why not advertise more for NetBSD and its distribution sites. Why
> not put FAQs, Infos etc. on Aminet and tell the people how to ftp to
> Maybe they could integrate a download-NetBSD-part into
> adt... :)

alias ndt "mosaic"

> Seriously: I think that if Aminet wants to mirror NetBSD, it should do so,
> but they should preserver the Directory-structure and naming convention of
> It would cause much too much confusion to change
> names etc. and that would also go against the NetBSD-for-all-platforms
> conventions.

And putting the mirror on CD or making money of it otherwise would break some
things, too. that's the main point. I don't want to put lots of time into the
FTP-site here with someone else making money out of it.

      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg, Tel. 0941/943-2455
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet: == IRC: hubertf