Subject: Re: NetBSD on Aminet?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian E. Hopps <>
List: amiga
Date: 01/20/1995 02:11:22
Has anyone read the copyright notices yet?  At least I developed my parts
of NetBSD with full knowlege of them (Heck a *bunch* of files are headed
by my own personal BSD-like copyright)

Given that people don't violate those copyrights they are free to
do whatever they want.  If they want to put it on Aminet and make a
billion bucks, good for them.  It would be nice if they sent me some
but I am not expecting it.

BTW are the people who are worried about money issues going to send
me some of the money they make?  How 'bout Michael Hitch or Markus Wild?
I don't think they expect any money either though..