Subject: AAARGH you people
To: NetBSD list <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@muikku.jmp.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 01/20/1995 08:33:43
This is a flame, so protect yourselves!

I don't get it.

You people on this mailing list have been spending lots of time arguing
about things of no real importance.  Like whether someone should write
a boot block loader for NetBSD or not.  Or if NetBSD should be distributed
in AmiNet or not.  Not long ago, there was a fight about where and how to
install local stuff and how to remove it again.

Many, many hours wasted arguing.

AND ALL THE TIME NETBSD KEEPS CRASHING BECAUSE OF A BUG IN THE VM/SWAP
SYSTEM (as I'm told)!!!

Nobody seems to care about a SERIOUS BUG in the kernel.  All that matters
is whether it is OK to put NetBSD on AmiNet or not.

AAAAARGGHHHHH!!

I am trying to run a public access UNIX system under NetBSD and my system
keeps crashing randomly.  Sometimes it crashes after less than 24 hours of
uptime.  This time I was lucky to get whole 10 days.  Maybe you guys who
have so much time for those arguments could come over and reboot the system
every time it crashes?  IMHO, that would be 10000 more useful than flaming
each other on this list.

DON'T YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT FATAL BUGS???

I don't understand you.

Flame off.

  Jukka Marin

--

| Mail:  Jukka Marin         |     E-Mail:           jmarin@muikku.jmp.fi |
|        Metsurintie 17 B 8  |     FAX/voice:        +358 71 283 2793     |