Subject: Re: scsi-driver for A1230II?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel Widenfalk <t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se>
List: amiga
Date: 01/15/1995 15:41:53
Hi Hubert & Ralf,

> Hello,
>
> we have an Amiga 1200 here with a AS&S A1230II accelerator card
> (030@50MHz) and 8 megs of RAM. There is also a scsi-controller on this
> board which is based on the same chip as the fastlane is.
>
> Question: is anyone working on that driver, would it be possible for
> someone familiar with driver-development (i.e. not me :->) to make a
> driver based on the fastlane sources?
If somebody gets a hold of some docs from AS&S about this card I might
be able to make something up. It probably looks very much like the fastlane.

By the way, I'm getting some docs from Ralph Schmidt about the CyberStorm
SCSI-2 module and I'll develop a driver for that as soon as I get the docs.

Is anybody working on the CyberVision?

/Daniel Widenfalk
t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se