Subject: Re: sup via term
To: Niklas Hallqvist <>
From: Alan Kelm <>
List: amiga
Date: 01/14/1995 21:11:40
On Sat, 14 Jan 1995, Niklas Hallqvist wrote:

> What you should do is this:
> tredir 871
> In order to bind the local 871 port to's sup port.
> After this you can refer to localhost in your supfile instead of
>  That should get you going.

Thanks.  That was exactly what I needed.  Now sup is working through term.

Thank you also for recommending 'term' to me.  It is a really useful
piece of software.  It's almost as good as having ethernet.
This way I'll at least have a proper snapshot of 'current' to test the
new isa kit on.

:  Alan Kelm                                   :
:  Department of Mathematics and Statistics,  University of Ottawa,  Canada. :