Subject: No Device Driver?
To: list Mailing <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: 620ACF/CSSO <620csso@emh.osan.af.mil>
List: amiga
Date: 01/14/1995 08:59:24
I recently tried to install version 1.0, only to find a message stating no
driver for my IBM "MDI SE230RH" Removable media (Mag Optical 230 meg).  I
thought the system (BSD) was supposed to go through the SCSI controller/host
adapter, not the actual drive.?  I had all the partitions set up as needed, but
also I couldn't install.  Any Ideas?  I would like to have the NetBSD system
set up on the removable, so I can "play" with different systems.

                                                            Thanks

When a General stops short, a Major breaks his nose...

           Ben Reed               Internet E-Mail 620csso@emh.osan.af.mil
                                  U.S. Snail Mail PCS#3 Box 3643
                                                  APO AP 96266