Subject: Boot.fs
To: list Mailing <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: 620ACF/CSSO <620csso@emh.osan.af.mil>
List: amiga
Date: 01/12/1995 17:11:16
I've been looking for the "Boot" floppy in the BIN/FLOPPIES/ dir, only to find
the "install.fs" disk, and NOT the Boot.fs...  Where is it?  I've gotten an 030
(A3000) Kernal, and the Bootbsd "Loader", but I'm told I need a library, which
I assume is in the "base10" distrib?  Is this the case?  I was going to get the
Boot.fs disk (hoping it had the lib), but I can't find it!!  Help

                                                       Ben

When a General stops short, a Major breaks his nose...

           Ben Reed               Internet E-Mail 620csso@emh.osan.af.mil
                                  U.S. Snail Mail PCS#3 Box 3643
                                                  APO AP 96266