Subject: Sup server ftp.hrz.uni-kassel.de down?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <paterno@aguirre.ing.unifi.it>
List: amiga
Date: 01/11/1995 08:49:32
Subject says it all, almost: 'till Xmas, I cannot sup anymore. The sup log looks
like this:

SUP 8.26 (4.3 BSD) for file supfile at Jan 11 02:02:25
SUP: supfilesrv/tcp: unknown service: using port 871
SUP: Can't connect to server for supfilesrv: Connection timed out
SUP: Will retry in 98 seconds
SUP: supfilesrv/tcp: unknown service: using port 871
SUP: Can't connect to server for supfilesrv: Connection timed out
SUP: Will retry in 35 seconds
... and so on

I did *NOT* installed the supfilesrv, because I have no root access to this
machine, but it worked for two or three months.

Is the server down? Is there another server? Is it my fault?

Thank you for your attention.

Bye, UP

--
| Ugo Paternostro               |                                             |
|       39:102/503.3@amiganet   | All opinions are mine, mine, only mine! :-) |