Subject: Re: Trapping CTRL-AMIGA-AMIGA
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Donn Cave <donn@u.washington.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 01/10/1995 13:47:08
> So: what is the Right Thing to do at C-A-A?

My personal preference would be, that it continue to do what it does now,
reboot from hardware with no delay, no questions asked.

There's room for system administration interfaces, I just don't feel C-A-A
is one, any more than the power switch.

For naive owner-users, the most useful thing along these lines might be an
option to never buffer writes.  I'm not sure I wouldn't turn that on, myself,
as I personally doubt the penalty would be exorbitant.  Then, no matter what
you do, NetBSD would come back the way you left it, right?

	Donn Cave, donn@cac.washington.edu