Subject: Re: probs & newbie questions
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Burton <JamesB@ArtWorks.mira.net.au>
List: amiga
Date: 01/03/1995 21:22:56
> > I get kernel panics when the system gets overloaded. When I compile
> > a couple of things at the same time etc. The machine is swapping like
> > crazy and then BAM - kernel panic :(
>
>  Same here. But never had it happen reproducable, so i couldnt really
> report it. Happens only rarely anyway.

I get what I assume are SCSI lockups. The kernel panics and enters
the debugger. The SCSI activity light on continuously.
But not very often

I'm running the pre-release-2 setup

James

James Burton                                    |
EMail: JamesB@werple.mira.net.au                | Latrobe University
WWW  : http://www.cs.latrobe.edu.au/~burton/    | Melbourne, Australia