Subject: Re: inn + NetBSD 1.0
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marc Duponcheel <mduponch@cisco.com>
List: amiga
Date: 12/29/1994 10:38:33
Hello Jukka,

I run inn on Amiga NetBSD (client towards my feed and server towards my
PC Linux). Yesterday I had a look at my active file and news files and
they seem to be in sync.

However (ps: this is *not* the advice of an inn guru...) I sometimes
have the impression that inn is rather sensitive to the date.  If I
differ with my feed (e.g. after a reboot) then sometimes things get
send again (or probably not sent at all). Maybe you should 'get in
sync' with your feed (but that probably means start from 0 and
therefore means getting a lot of files again).

Did you look at the inn faq? It is really good and it gave me (thanks
to grep) answers to many of my questions during install.

 Greetings,

-- marc.                  \|||/
                          (o o)
+----------------------ooO-(.)-Ooo----------------------------------------+
|                                       |  Cisco Systems Belgium NV/SA    |
|         |          |                  |  Complex Antares                |
|        |||        |||                 |  71, Avenue des Pleiades        |
|       |||||      |||||                |  B1200 Brussels                 |
|                                       |  BELGIUM EUROPE                 |
|       Marc Duponcheel                 |  v-mail:    +32 2 778 42 40     |
|         MIS analyst                   |  e-mail: mduponch@cisco.com     |