Subject: TO: Hubert Freyer
To: None <>
From: Daniel Widenfalk <>
List: amiga
Date: 12/25/1994 14:16:35
Hi Hubert,

I couldn't mail this to you so I'm posting it via the mailing list.

I have uploaded a new version of my FastlaneZ3 driver. The following files
have been uploaded to the incoming dir at uni-regensburg and I ask you to
move them to the experimental directory.

I would also ask you to remove the following files from the experimental

There are also some files: fastlane_picasso_mfc.kernel.* that something
should be done with. I am not responsible for those files but they include
the old version of the driver. Perhaps you can put a date on them?

I wish you a Happy New Year and hope you had a Merry Christmas
/Daniel Widenfalk