Subject: Re: Amiga OS <-> NetBSD transfers?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Mitchell <rsm1@borg.cs.waikato.ac.nz>
List: amiga
Date: 12/22/1994 10:39:41
>You can use bff1.3.lha (Berkeley Fast File System) and mount your
>NetBSD partitions from the AmigaOS side.  I have toyed with it and
>it seems to work.  You can then push stuff into your NetBSD partitions
>from AmigaOS rather than pull it over from NetBSD.
>
>Now, who will write the virtual-machine emulator to allow AmigaOS to be
>run as a task under NetBSD?
>
>Chris
>ccobb@mnemonics.com

So this allows you to move stuff from NetBSD-->AmigaDOS as well as the
other way around?

	Scott

Scott Mitchell                                    email: rsm1@cs.waikato.ac.nz
Computer Science Department                       phone: +64 7 838 4379
University of Waikato                               fax: +64 7 838 4155
Hamilton, New Zealand