Subject: Re: console & X screen?
To: Matthias Roessler <>
From: None <>
List: amiga
Date: 12/13/1994 14:10:01
Matthias Roessler writes:
->Heiko Nardmann writes:
->> Is there a way to tell X to use that dimensions the console uses?
->"startx -- -W 1024 -H 1024 -D 1" works for me with my A2024
->Using this I often have problems with the monitor detecting the change of
->the resolution, so I use the iteconfig-method :-(
does this succeed all the time ? i.e. to me those problems are independant
of the method to change the screen modes. Both iteconfig and X produce
sometimes a black screen.

Klaus Heinz               // The amount of intelligence on this planet /        \X/ is a constant; the population grows       /