Subject: Re: A3000 & NetBSD.
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Andreas Heitmann <heitmann@crunch.ikp.physik.th-darmstadt.de>
List: amiga
Date: 12/08/1994 17:31:37
>>>>> "le-cun" == le-cun bertrand jean-marie <Bertrand.Le_Cun@inria.fr> writes:

    le-cun> Hello Guys,

    le-cun> I have two problem with my A3000 running NetBSD-1.0.

    le-cun> 1- When i try to boot in multiuser mode, the boot process
    le-cun> fails.  There is a VM_Fault, MMU Panic, etc...  But, the
    le-cun> single user mode Boot+ "exec /etc/rc" works fine.  Any
    le-cun> idea ?

The same for me, this seems to be a common problem. I'm booting in
single-user mode and type exit at the prompt. When booting in
multiuser mode the system crashes always. My configuration is A3000,
NetBSD-1.0 (even though a bit outdated), RetinaZ2 board, 4 HDs and a
floptical drive.

bye,
--

   Andreas Heitmann  (heitmann@crunch.ikp.physik.th-darmstadt.de)

        "Don't give me any of that intelligent life stuff.
         Find me something I can blow up."

	Lt. Doolittle, _Dark Star_