Subject: dot in path name?
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Drew <andrewt@cs.arizona.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 12/01/1994 12:55:07
I have a couple of questions...

1) I keep getting an error every so often.. It pops up and says
"sh: warning dot in path name" (something like that)

How do I fix this?  I'm very new to UNIX so forgive me for the very
(probably) basic question.

2) Also I'm not hooked up to a netowkr, so I keep getting a tty1 device
not configured every so often as well.  This pops up in groups of
three lines. (Same error one right after another)

3) Does anyone have an A3000 compiled kernal?  What are the advantages
of having a kernal compiled specifically for your machine?
What do I need in order to compile it on my A3000?

Thanks a million.

-Drew