Subject: A3000 fpsp?
To: amiga <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Ulf Kornings <email@example.com>
Date: 12/01/1994 12:11:32
I have 5 questions:
1) Why FPSP enabled in the A3000 cinfig file? Do i need it?
2) I noticed that you can changed the font to a 11x8 by setting "kfont11x8".
But if i want to have a 6x8 font, what to do?
3) When i compiled a kernel, i got a warning in kern/sys_process.c on
line 198 in function ptrace: 'cast from pointer to integer of diffrent
size'. Is this a big problem?
4) Since i don't have my machine on the net, i was wondering if i need the
timed? Because this was the only deamon that was being started and it
prints out a message about that there i no network, do i need it?
5) And last do i need to have savecore in rc, because it also give's me
an error messages?