Subject: Re: (fwd) NetBSD URL?
To: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu>
From: Tim Walls <tjw1@doc.ic.ac.uk>
List: amiga
Date: 11/30/1994 14:54:49

>Is anyone working on a NetBSD HTML page? I'm thinking of doing one,
>but if there's already one out there I'd like to know so I don't waste
>my time. :)

I'm working on getting the NetBSD-Amiga FAQ online (I have converted
it to HTML format, its a case of finding somewhere to hold it where
everyone can access it).  Ideally, all the FAQs would be up in HTML
format (preferably one site for each continent - netbsd.org is dog slow
from the UK).

In a few (days|weeks) time (depending on how long "policy decisions" take)
I should have the NetBSD-Amiga FAQ up for UK WWW access.
Once this is done, maybe we could work out a standard structure, and
get all the FAQs up.

>  Mike

Incidentally, I'll be uploading a new version of the NetBSD-Amiga FAQ
later today, just as soon as I've compiled it all up.  Mostly the same as
the last edition, with copyright changes and a new question etc.

Cheerio,
  Tim.  (NetBSD-Amiga FAQ maintainer)

PS. I'm posting this to current-users 'cos it would be nice if _all_
the NetBSD FAQs, not just Amiga, were accesible from one WWW tree.

--
 __ //||/  Tim Walls/TJay            EMail                 tjw1@doc.ic.ac.uk
 /_//=|/  Skating away...           PGP2.3 Key, finger  tjw1@sg1.cc.ic.ac.uk