Subject: rawwrite
To: None <amiga@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jason Marshall <marshalj@foul.cuug.ab.ca>
List: amiga
Date: 11/21/1994 23:49:30
Is this the NetBSD-Amiga mailing list?  This is my first post to it, and I am
just guessing at what the address is...

Here's my question, though, and it's gonna be an easy one:

What's up with rawwrite?  I cannot find any version that is executable!  I
type 'rawwrite' and it tells me it is not executable.  I un-gzip rawwrite.gz,
and the rawwrite in there tells me the same thing...

Either I am having unfathomably bad luck today, or something is wrong.  Could
some kind soul uuencode his rawwrite and send it to me at
marshalj@foul.cuug.ab.ca?  Thanks immensely!  I hope this is not indicative of
the luck I am going to have installing the entire NetBSD-1.0 package!

  The Ranger