Subject: bpfilter working in 1.0_BETA ?
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: jefF rizzO <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: amiga
Date: 11/20/1994 16:03:40
I'm trying to get the Columbia Appletalk package to work with NetBSD using
native EtherTalk support; there is no explicit support for NetBSD (as
such), but many of the configuration options for FreeBSD and 386BSD seem to
be VERY close.  With a little massaging, I've gotten the thing to compile,
but the bpf devices are returning 'Device not configured' on open.  I've
built a kernel with 16 of the things in there, and done the MAKEDEV, so
I'mn a little stumped as to what's up.

Is there no support for bpfilter, despite misleading info to the contrary?
Am I just screwing up in a really obvious way?  I'd really like to be able
to allow my roommate to use some of my extra drive space on his mac!

+j