Subject: New fastlane kernel at uni-regesburg
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Widenfalk <t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se>
List: amiga
Date: 11/14/1994 23:40:02
Hello!

I've uploaded version 2 of my kernel with fastlane support to uni-regensburg.
It should appear in the experimental dir. This time I have included my source
(Not much comments I'm affraid).

THIS SOURCE IS RELEASED AS IS. I CAN TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FUNCTION
OF THIS CODE. IT IS THE SAME AS IN THE SUPPLIED COMPILED KERNEL. I MAY UNDER
NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE MADE RESPONSIBLE TO ANY DAMAGE THAT THIS CODE MAY DO. I
USE IT ON MY OWN COMPUTER AT HOME WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.

If any of you wish to make some changes in the code, let me know.

I appologize to everybody who have had to wait an extra couple of days to
get this piece of software. The university computer I'm using refused to
receive my files, so I couldn't upload them.

Keep in touch
/Daniel Widenfalk
t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se