Subject: Re:
To: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
From: Jeremy Alan Green <jag@tiac.net>
List: amiga
Date: 10/20/1994 19:29:21
>Not directly, but on the other hand it shouldn't be to hard to write
>a driver for it if you're the least into C programming.  I bet it's
>16550 ICs which are well-known (easy to get docs for).  It shouldn't
>be to hard to find the chips base address and IRQ from the ADOS
>driver.  The parallel port however, I'm more doubtful about.  Perhaps
>they've used  a PC -compatible chip, the it should be easy to write
>a driver for that port as well.

I'm not really worried about the parallel port, I just want the two serial
ports.  I don't have any experience with writing drivers but I do have some
C experience.  I think I might order one and see what I can do... they are
pretty cheap...

                -Jeremy

                      Jeremy Alan Green
             jag@tiac.net    jag@world.std.com