Subject: Re: mount_ados checksum errors
To: Tim Walls <tjw1@doc.ic.ac.uk>
From: Geert Uytterhoeven <Geert.Uytterhoeven@CS.kuleuven.ac.be>
List: amiga
Date: 10/18/1994 14:13:18
	Hi Tim,

> My system is....
>   A2000 (1mb chip) + A2091 + 40MB Quantum (P40s) ID6, + 276MB Maxtor (74??) ID 2.
> The NetBSD partitions are on the Maxtor.  (I have tried putting them on the Quantum

Does NetBSD complain about the first hard disk during boot time?

Last saturday I installed NetBSD on an A3000T with two hard drives (a Quantum
LPS540 and another one) and I couldn't use the Quantum under NetBSD because
NetBSD couldn't get valid cylinder/head/sector information from the Quantum.
During boot time I got a message like `blocks/cyl != block/track*heads'
when the list of connected SCSI devices was displayed.

So I couldn't access the Amiga files on it.

Maybe this is your problem too...

Greetings,

						Geert

| Geert Uytterhoeven -->> Wavelets, Amiga, MultiUser, Linux-m68k,... |
| Geert.Uytterhoeven@CS.kuleuven.ac.be                               |
| Department of Computer Science, K.U.Leuven, Belgium                |
  Click!