Subject: Re: Kernel compilation
To: Karl Ivar Dahl <karld@ifi.uio.no>
From: None <joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 10/17/1994 17:16:08
> I was so lucky that the Univerity let me use a SUN3 machine
> with a private 300MB HD to compile NetBSD sources on :)

Lucky you :)

> The line in question is this:
>
> .include <bsd.subdir.mk>

I had some Makefiles with .include statements, too. The BSD make, that comes
with the standard distribution, seems not to know about this statement.
I got meself GnuMake, and everything worked fine then.

--
Joern Clausen                        "What do you think will be the biggest
joern@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de        problem in computing in the 90s?"