Subject: Re: Kernel compilation
To: Karl Ivar Dahl <>
From: None <joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 10/17/1994 17:16:08
> I was so lucky that the Univerity let me use a SUN3 machine
> with a private 300MB HD to compile NetBSD sources on :)

Lucky you :)

> The line in question is this:
> .include <>

I had some Makefiles with .include statements, too. The BSD make, that comes
with the standard distribution, seems not to know about this statement.
I got meself GnuMake, and everything worked fine then.

Joern Clausen                        "What do you think will be the biggest        problem in computing in the 90s?"
Universitaet Bielefeld               "There are only 17,000 three-letter-
Technische Fakultaet                  acronyms."              [Paul Boutin]