Subject: Kernel compilation
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Karl Ivar Dahl <karld@ifi.uio.no>
List: amiga
Date: 10/17/1994 15:38:49
I was so lucky that the Univerity let me use a SUN3 machine
with a private 300MB HD to compile NetBSD sources on :)
So, I have DL'ed the Source tree, read FAQ's etc.,
but I keep getting this error when using make:

> make
make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 6: Unexpected end of line seen

The line in question is this:

.include <bsd.subdir.mk>

Am I lacking this file(I cannot find it), or might it be a wrong
version of Make that is installed??

Also, what are my chances for compiling an A3000 kernel on
a SUN3 machine running SunOS Release 4.1??

-I need a kernel that can run SUN3 binaries, you see :)

--
Cheers,
Karl Ivar Dahl    (____)