Subject: XbsdCC4 problems...
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Berend Ozceri <bo24+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 10/17/1994 05:52:46
I am having problems running the XbsdCC4 color X server on my A4000/040.
It complains about not being able to set the default font path to
'/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc/,/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/,/usr/lib/X11/fonts/10
0dpi/,/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/' and then goes on to give a fatal
server error becuase it cannot open the default font 'fixed'.

If I try to set the default font path to /usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc/ by
hand (with th -fp option), it complains about not being able to set the
font path. Mind you, that directory does exist...

What's going on? I am trying to get this to run on the latest X11R6
release. I have all the directories set correctly (the monochrome server
runs fine, too.), etc. If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Berend Ozceri
Carnegie Mellon University