Subject: New cirrus kernel and source
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG, amiga-x@sNetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 10/15/1994 22:43:06
 .. made available on ftp.uni-regensburg.de, files are
cirrus.151094.tgz and cirrus_onlysource.151094.tgz.

 First includes GENERIC kernel.

 Changes:

 Implemented a GRFTOGGLE ioctl in the kernel, to be able to toggle between
cirrus display and ECS display (pass through option). Supplied a tool to
toggle between these modes - makes fun :-) . ill

 Implemented LACE support. 1280x1024 95Hz@56kHz Dagge

 Fixed several Bugs for Spectrum support. Reversed colors. ScottE

 Fixed some Piccolo Bugs. wrong prodid. ill.

 As usual:

  BETA - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED  (i've seen some smoked RAMs already...)

 Read the f*cking README before asking me or others please, my time is
expensive these says...

--
Markus Illenseer