Subject: Want to call out!
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Widenfalk <t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se>
List: amiga
Date: 10/14/1994 10:27:12
Hi!

I wouldn't post this if I wasn't neck-deep in exams and other projects:

I would like to be able to use my modem to connect to some of my
"employers"'s computers from netbsd. As of now I can do it from ADOS
(ofcourse :-), but it's rather anoying to have to leave netbsd when
they call and need help! I mean, who want's to exit NetBSD if they don't
have to?

So, what I'd like is:
A way to connect as a remote terminal via modem to another machine.
What do I use? kermit? Is there anything under X? That whould be great!
How do I setup/use uucp?

Thanks
/Daniel Widenfalk
t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se
FastlaneZ3 driver building slowly but steadily.