Subject: Crash :-(
To: NetBSD list <amiga%NetBSD.org@messi.uku.fi>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@muikku.jmp.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 10/08/1994 17:59:32
I just suffered an unexpected crash running -Current#2.  Nothing special
was going on (two IRC servers running, three users on the machine), but
suddenly the machine locked up and I had to reboot (fsck was able to fix
the disks).

System: A3000 / 16 MB FAST, 60 MB swap, running my own kernel with Hydra
        and A2232 support.

Before this, I have had no crashes at all and this scares me... ;-)

I will update the kernel source and recompile soon.. hope that fixes at
least some potential problems.

  Jukka Marin

--

| Mail:  Jukka Marin         |     E-Mail:           jmarin@muikku.jmp.fi |
|        Metsurintie 17 B 8  |     FAX/voice:        +358 71 283 2793     |