Subject: Re: Warp Engine in the A3000 - just checking
To: None <billc@icecube.cryogenic.com>
From: John Shardlow <john.txt@iceberg.demon.co.uk>
List: amiga
Date: 09/29/1994 10:12:20
Hi William,

> > Warp Engine in A3000? No chance yet. The thingie is to large to fit
> >in an A3000. Them bastards forgot to design the engine to fit in A4000
> >and A3000.
>
> Them bastards are going to send Guido over to your house to change your tune
> ;-).  It wasn't forgotten, it was an error by about 1/16".  Problems with the
> subsequent revisions afterwards have prevented the release of the A3000/A4000
> version.  If you have questions on the current dates of things, a call to
> MacroSystem Development would be in order ;-).

That's odd because I just read a review in Amiga Computing in which they
managed to 'shoe-horn' it into an A4000.

BTW, I noticed your name on the circuit board of the Warp Engine! Do I
win a prize?

;-)

John
! John Shardlow                    | "I seem to be having     !
! john@iceberg.demon.co.uk         |  tremendous difficulty   !
! jshardlow@london.micrognosis.com |  with my lifestyle"      !
!                                  |    - Arthur Dent         !