Subject: Problems with GVP 040/33 and crashes
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: None <fischers@Pool.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 09/27/1994 12:42:32
Hiho!

I have got some nice little problems using NetBSD with
my GVP 040/33 accelerator board.
I have got only 4MB on my GVP used by NetBSD, so a lot
of swapping has to be done. Compiling larger programs
such as 'origami', a folding editor, it always comes to
non-reproducable crashes while compiling, mostly jumping
into the debugger (I think it is one).
Has anyone similar problems? Do you need a closer desription
of my system? Please contact me if you know anything about
it.

Thanx, Sven.
--- ___
   /_.  Sven Fischer - Kastanienweg 33 - 52074 Aachen - Germany     //
  / /   ++49-241-875173 fischers@pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de \\ //  040/33
        IRC: Wowbagger                                           \X/   INSIDE