Subject: Re: NetBSD source for Amiga?
To: Daniel Widenfalk <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: amiga
Date: 09/25/1994 16:30:58
> like to have the kernel source code so I can fix my own FastlaneZ3 driver

Does this mean you do have a Fastlane driver?

> I got some source from something,
> it was called bsdsyssrc744.tar.gz and contained a lot of source. I also
> got src0712.tar.gz from the same site.

Ugh, this is WAYS out of date!

> so I'm wondering if I've got the correct realy up-to-date latest brand new
> version. If anybody know where I can get my greedy hands on this little
> diamond of software source, please let me know! or so; this is mirrored on

> My config contains SASC under AmigaDOS (Of course :-) Sad about SAS dropping
> support though!) and C, C++, Gnu C & C++ under NetBSD, so I think I have
> enough tools to get something running.

You won't need any AmigaOS-programs as you have to do the whole developping
from NetBSD. The current NetBSD sources are *not* set up for compilation unter
AmigaOS, and it will be an pain to you if you try. :-)

      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet: == IRC: hubertf