Subject: Re: NetBSD source for Amiga?
To: Daniel Widenfalk <t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: amiga
Date: 09/25/1994 16:30:58
> like to have the kernel source code so I can fix my own FastlaneZ3 driver

Does this mean you do have a Fastlane driver?

> I got some source from ftp.luth.se:/pub/os/NetBSD-Amiga/src... something,
> it was called bsdsyssrc744.tar.gz and contained a lot of source. I also
> got src0712.tar.gz from the same site.

Ugh, this is WAYS out of date!

> so I'm wondering if I've got the correct realy up-to-date latest brand new
> version. If anybody know where I can get my greedy hands on this little
> diamond of software source, please let me know!

ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD-current/src or so; this is mirrored on
ftp.iastate.ed:/pub/netbsd.

> My config contains SASC under AmigaDOS (Of course :-) Sad about SAS dropping
> support though!) and C, C++, Gnu C & C++ under NetBSD, so I think I have
> enough tools to get something running.

You won't need any AmigaOS-programs as you have to do the whole developping
from NetBSD. The current NetBSD sources are *not* set up for compilation unter
AmigaOS, and it will be an pain to you if you try. :-)

Hubert

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788