Subject: Re: Top
To: Karl-Gunnar Hultland <dixie@Krille.Update.UU.SE>
From: Greg Oster <oster@skribe.usask.ca>
List: amiga
Date: 09/24/1994 08:16:57
Karl-Gunnar Hultland writes:

>  I am trying to get top to compile on my NetBSD1.0b Amiga
>  and I cant get it to run, all configs I try lack some
>  headerfiles. And now my questions are:
>
>  Have anyone managed to get top running?

Yes.

>  If no-one has, what machinearchitecture should be the
>  closest for me to start working with?

I'm assuming you have the source for Top 3.2.  Use anonymous FTP to
get the file "/pub/netbsd-top-machine.c" from "resort.com".  Put that
file in the "top-3.2/machine" directory (I think I called it something
like "netbsd.c").  Follow the other "make" instructions, and when
asked for the machine name, use "netbsd".

Works like a charm...

Later...

Greg Oster

oster@cs.usask.ca
Department of Computational Science
University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CANADA