Subject: Re: 4066 ethernet supported?
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 09/19/1994 12:23:11
On Sep 19, 11:34am, Markus Illenseer wrote:
> On Sep 18,  6:47pm, David Champion wrote:
> > Subject: 4066 ethernet supported?
> > Is it?  Under Z3?  Thanks.
>
>  Is it avail? Where? How much? Thanks.

  I too, would like to know if it's available and where.  I just checked
with SafeHarbor Computers (they have it listed in their ad in the October
issue of AmigaWorld), but they don't have it yet.  [The ad has it listed
at $339US - their current price for the Hydra was quoted to me as $349US.]

  I haven't heard of any NetBSD support for this card, or even if the
card even exists.  If I can get ahold of one (which I'd like to do), then
it would be very likely that NetBSD would support it - depending upon the
availablility of hardware-level programming information or my time to
figure out how to program the board.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu