Subject: any suggestions for mail and/or news ?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marc Duponcheel <mduponch@cisco.com>
List: amiga
Date: 09/14/1994 12:02:18
Hello Amiga NetBSD people,

I want to setup my Amiga NetBSD as a mail server and news server for my
other unix machine (PC Linux).

So I ftp-ed and successfully compiled:

uucp
tin
pine

Next I ftp-ed

inn
sendmail+IDA

but I got trouble compiling them
... (inn seems to be wtitten in non-ansi C and relies on lint being
installed, while sendmail gave too many errors to feel comfortable).

So I wonder if someone has got more succes or if someone has maybe
tried cnews and smail ...

Something else ...

I just 'found' an old A2065 ... would that one work with
a stoch A4000/40 (with the 'bad' buster)

Greetings,

--marc.

+---------------------------------------+----------------------------------+
|         |          |                  |  Cisco Systems Belgium NV/SA     |
|        |||        |||                 |  Complex Antares                 |
|       |||||      |||||                |  71, Avenue des Pleiades         |
|                                       |  BELGIUM   EUROPE                |
|     Cisco Systems Europe              |                                  |
|     Marc Duponcheel                   |  tel:    +32 2 778 42 40         |
|       MIS analyst                     |  e-mail: mduponch@cisco.com      |