Subject: Re: Apology
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: William J Coldwell <billc@icecube.cryogenic.com>
List: amiga
Date: 09/13/1994 11:57:29
Rob said:
>>I said:
>> Nothing like this will be added before the Release to the Amiga port (or
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> any others probably), so discussing it, especially on this level is
>> pointless.

>> Actually, I believe the current status is "NOTHING will be added/changed

                                              ^^^^^^^
>> before release on the Amiga tree".
                         ^^^^^
>	Ummm, if they don't change the fact that debuggers don't work with
>	the current code then they probably should hold the release until
>	they work again...

Obviously, the main source tree will be changed before release to fix gdb
(well, at least I _hope_ so).  Since I got other e-mail on this, I thought
I'd clarify the statement since it was apparently confusing.  In no way, do I
wish to demean the original discussion, just that it doesn't seem valid at
this time, especially for just the amiga port (or list).

--
 William J. Coldwell - billc@iceCuBE.cryogenic.com - Cryogenic Software