Subject: Re: Installing BSD
To: Michael Nielsen1 <Michael.Nielsen1@jcu.edu.au>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: amiga
Date: 09/12/1994 16:28:32
> 	I'm having a few problems installing BSD since there does not
> appear to be any kind of documentation available for installation, is

There's a find doc with the latest release. As far as I know what the different
to the 1.0-pre-release are, I'll make it available here.

> there any one who can help?  I've got the rootfs installed in sd1a, swap
> in sd1b (both recognised by disklabel), but sd1a is write protected, so I

mount -u /dev/sd1a /

> cannot create an fstab, or disktab, nor do anything else that requires
> any storage.  Have I installed the rootfs incorrectly??

If you really have installed a rootfs (rootfs.gz, or whatever), then you *have*
done something wrong: You have installed an old version of NetBSD. :-)

Hubert

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788