Subject: cc1 problem compiling elm
To: None <amiga@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@messi.uku.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 09/11/1994 12:37:22
Hello,

I am compiling elm 2.4.23 under 1.0pre-beta.  When compiling lib/mcprtlib.c
I get a fatal compiler error:
cc  -O -I../hdrs     -c mcprtlib.c
cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 6
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This is repeatable.

When I compile the same file without -O, it compiles OK.

A3000/25 with 18 megs of RAM, 48 of swap.

  Jukka Marin

--

| Mail:  Jukka Marin         |     E-Mail:           jmarin@messi.uku.fi  |
|        Metsurintie 17 B 8  |     FAX/voice:        +358 71 283 2793     |