Subject: THESE LISTS ARE DEPRECIATING
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William Coldwell <billc@empire.noc.best.net>
List: amiga-x
Date: 01/10/1996 05:15:51
These lists are being consolidated into a single "port-amiga" list, to match
the existing ports.  There is no longer enough traffic to warrant 3 lists for
this one port, plus it makes maintenence 66% easier ;-)

You must subscribe to the new list "port-amiga", if you want to continue to
be on the NetBSD/Amiga mailing list.

On February 1st, the depreciated lists will be removed, but the archives will
still remain available on ftp.netbsd.org.

---
 William J. Coldwell - System Operations Manager - Best Internet Communications
 PGP: finger billc@best.com - http://www.best.com/~billc - Phone#: 415.964.BEST
 NeXTmail welcome. **My views probably do not represent those of my employer.**