Subject: Strange interlace effect in Xcl...
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stefan Pedersen <di4ped@novak.cse.hks.se>
List: amiga-x
Date: 01/08/1996 15:56:53
After a little work with my grfconfig mode file I managed to put togheter a
decent 1280x1024 mode. Since I have a GVP Spectrum I have to interlace this
resolution, but with a horiz. freq. of 92Hz i think I can live with it...
BUT:
Every time the Xserver (XclBIG) redraws the screen (selecting windows, printing
text...) there is a 'flicker' at the left side of the screen and everything on
the screen flickers too (but not the background, just on the left)

Do anyone know what causes this? And if so is there a cure?
This is really driving me mad. Xcl is flawless (almost) except for this one thing.

/Stefan