Subject: Re: Xcl problems
To: None <>
From: Blaz Zupan <>
List: amiga-x
Date: 12/08/1995 23:14:34
> Does anyone see the following problem with Xcl:
> 1. In xterm do something which scrolls for a reasonably long time so
>    that you have time to..
> 2. Pop up a menu with for example Ctrl+Left while the window is
>    scrolling

Yep, although I don't often use X I quite often get this, I usually
got it when I tried scrolling in Mosaic (didn't have time to find
out more about it or what could be causing it).

> What happens for me is that the scrolling text spills out of the
> window.

Yep, same here.

> I'm using a kernel compiled from current sources maybe a month before
> 1.1. I've patched grf_cl to access VDAC_DATA at the normal address +

I'm using 1.1 sources and the standard grf-cl.

> 0xfff in order to get the colourmap initialization working. Maybe this
> is yet another problem with PicassoII + A2000 + 040. My Xcl and X11
> binaries are the pre1.1 binaries from

Same sources, but A2000 + 030 + PicassoII.

Blaz Zupan,
Ljubljanska 19/b		WWW: <>
62000 Maribor, Slovenia		PGP Key: finger