Subject: Xcl problems
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Antti P Miettinen <apm@marilyn.tky.hut.fi>
List: amiga-x
Date: 12/07/1995 23:00:59
Does anyone see the following problem with Xcl:

1. In xterm do something which scrolls for a reasonably long time so
   that you have time to..
2. Pop up a menu with for example Ctrl+Left while the window is
   scrolling

What happens for me is that the scrolling text spills out of the
window.

I'm using a kernel compiled from current sources maybe a month before
1.1. I've patched grf_cl to access VDAC_DATA at the normal address +
0xfff in order to get the colourmap initialization working. Maybe this
is yet another problem with PicassoII + A2000 + 040. My Xcl and X11
binaries are the pre1.1 binaries from ftp.uni-regensburg.de.