Subject: X for NetBSD 1.1
To: None <>
From: Bruce Albrecht <>
List: amiga-x
Date: 12/03/1995 09:52:41
   From: (Konrad Neuwirth)

   Before uprading my Amiga 3000 to NetBSD 1.1, I'd like to know what X
   server is currently the one to use with my configuration. I have a
   plain A3000 with 10MB connected to an A2024 monitor that I'd like to
   run in it's native 1024 by 1008 display mode for X (2 bit).
	   Also, where can I find it? I just looked around and tried to find an X to go with 1.1, but it
   just hat pre-1.1 versions there. Do they still run, or do I have to
   wait for another version to pop up?
	   I'm right that is the site to look for X
   for NetBSD, am I not? If not, could please someone point me into the
   right direction?

You need XDaniver (or XDanvierBIG).  The Pre-1.1 version of X11R6 from
September works with 1.1, use it.  I think there's a precompiled
XDaniver with it as a separate tarfile.  As far as I know, is still the primary NetBSD-Amiga site.