Subject: X for NetBSD 1.1
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Konrad Neuwirth <konrad@stieltjes.smc.univie.ac.at>
List: amiga-x
Date: 12/03/1995 00:03:42
Before uprading my Amiga 3000 to NetBSD 1.1, I'd like to know what X
server is currently the one to use with my configuration. I have a
plain A3000 with 10MB connected to an A2024 monitor that I'd like to
run in it's native 1024 by 1008 display mode for X (2 bit).
	Also, where can I find it? I just looked around
ftp.uni-regensburg.de and tried to find an X to go with 1.1, but it
just hat pre-1.1 versions there. Do they still run, or do I have to
wait for another version to pop up?
	I'm right that ftp.uni-regensburg.de is the site to look for X
for NetBSD, am I not? If not, could please someone point me into the
right direction?
	Thanks.

cheers,
//konrad

---finger -l konrad@smc.univie.ac.at for PGP key--------------------
By sending unsolicited, commercially oriented email to this address,
the sender agrees to pay a fee of USD 2.50 per line for proofreading
services.