Subject: Re: startx says: unable to connect to X server
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Baldassare Profeta <dante@mbox.vol.it>
List: amiga-x
Date: 11/18/1995 20:43:03
>> The database of grfconfig has only the consolle screen.
>
>Use "/usr/sbin/grfconfig" to configure it.

Yes, I know it, but how have I to configure the screen modes?

How are the clk, width, height, depth, h** and v** correlated by them?
What are the suitable range of values I can put?
The PicassoII manual is not good to understand all this.
Neighter from the PicassoMode program I can get this values.

Is there a program under Amiga Dos which gets those values from my Amiga
Screen Mode?

However could someone give me its configuration?

I think some working default video modes should have included with the
distribution.

_|\an|e_      dante@mbox.vol.it
              mc6914@mclink.it     __   ___