Subject: Re: Xamiga24 Q-setting screenmode
To: amiga-x <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jody Fanning <jodyf@earthlight.co.nz>
List: amiga-x
Date: 10/23/1995 22:38:16
In <v02130500acaf20882b00@[198.243.23.5]>  Adam Silverstein did say:
>I can't seem to get Xamiga24 to properly open a 1280x1024 screen for fvwm.
>I've tried all sorts of variables for -mode in my .xserverrc file, but to
>no avail.  Whats the trick?

Just as a matter of interest, which kernel are you using? Using the Picasso,
Spectrum (1.0, I think it is) off ftp.regensburg I have similar problems. I
got told to use grfconfig, etc to set the modes, but all I get is ioctrl
errors (I think that's what it was off the top of my head).

--
 Jody Fanning           | Excerpts from the notebooks of Lazarus Long
 Dunedin, New Zealand   |  - "Always store beer in a dark place"