Subject: Motif?
To: amiga-x <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Edward Chadez <echadez@galileo.carl.org>
List: amiga-x
Date: 09/07/1995 16:10:00
(I posted this to comp.unix.amiga, but, alas, no answer.  Therefore, I'll
waste more bandwidth by asking here.  But first, allow me to slip into my
flame proof suit.  :-)

Is there a commercial outlet for the Motif libraries which would allow one
to write/compile Motif apps under Linux(68k) and/or (Amiga-)NetBSD?

I am aware of "SWiM", "Mootif", and "MoTeeth" for x86 Linux...do simular
libraries exist for the 68k platform?

Well, better yet: if someone could point me to an updated FAQ... :-)

        -Ed
--
Edward Chadez                                     http://galileo.carl.org/
Lead Senior Programmer/Analyst (Systems Integration Team)